I like a lot of people do New Years resolutions, most of them I never stick with. I am making up my list once again, but this time I plan to come up with a plan of action for each thing on my list. I will probably blog about each of these more on detail later on.
1. Lose weight, get in shape, eat healthier
2. Spend less time on the internet
3. Ween myself back off of television
4. Go back to school to get my master's
5. Decide what I really want to do when I grow up
6. Save and manage money better
7. Do things on my own more, if I want to go to an art show I can do it by myself, I will not deny myself simply because my husband doesn't want to go, or I can't find anyone to go with me. I need to learn to be more independent and develop my own interests more.
8. Decide if I really want kids, or if I am just wanting kids due to family pressure.
9. Learn to listen more, and try to understand different points of views a little bit better.
10. Try to not equate money or career to success